1. General terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting the website https://www.abr.gr (hereafter cited as abr.gr). We do appreciate your interest to learn more about our activities. By visiting and using the website abr.gr you accept all the following terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual rights of the website
The content of the site abr.gr, including photos, text and code, is legally protected as it contains the intellectual rights of this website’s creators and administrators.
The content of this website, including but not limited to images, text or code, is protected by the Greek and other copyright laws as it contains the intellectual property rights of the creators of this website. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, in whole or in part, the content of this website, alter or transmit its material by any means (electronic, mechanical or audiovisual) and download or copy the images without the prior written consent of Auto Business Review, which is the administrator of the website abr.gr.
3. Intellectual rights of the photographs
The website with the domain name abr.gr features the content of Auto Business Review’s artistic and photographic galleries, the work of other photographers as well the photos of advertised vehicles and items that are offered for sale in the domain name abr.gr.
It is strictly forbidden to use, copy, and/or download the images that are presented in this website without the prior written consent of Auto Business Review, which is the administrator of the website the domain name abr.gr. Ditto, it is strictly forbidden to use, copy, and/or download the work of other photographers and the images of advertised vehicles and items that are offered for sale in the domain name abr.gr without the permission of the owners of the vehicles and items that are offered for sale in this website.
This website is using small text files called cookies in order to improve its performance and make it easier for you to use. We are only using cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience on the site, help with measuring site performance or share news on different social media channels. It is important to note that NONE of the information we are collecting can identify you personally.
On this website, the cookie settings are set to ‘allow all cookies’. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this. However, you can manage your settings at any time by adjusting your web browser settings.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Operating as the administrator of the website the domain name abr.gr, Auto Business Review can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage as well as any special or consequential loss that might be caused by navigating the website the domain name abr.gr. Auto Business Review can not accept any responsibility for any damages that might be caused by viruses or cyber attacks to those who navigate the website the domain name abr.gr.
Auto Business Review can not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this website’s content as it is maintained through an Internet-based platform, which actually represents a public network. Although Auto Business Review has taken all the necessary precautions for the safety and good operation of this website, the content of the domain name abr.gr is provided “as is” without any kind of representations and warranties, express or implied.
By using the website abr.gr, you agree that all the exclusions and limitations of liability explained here are reasonable. If you think that they are not reasonable, you must stop using this website immediately.
6. Links to other websites
The information presented in this website may include hypertext links or pointers to external websites created and maintained by others. In case you select to be redirected to an external website you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that website.
Auto Business Review does not control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website. Auto Business Review does not endorse linked websites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer.
Auto Business Review can not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Auto Business Review is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites. Therefore, if you choose to be redirected to an external page, you are solely responsible for leaving abr.gr and accessing such a link.
- In case you book an appointment so as to seek advice via our consulting service and then decide to cancel your appointment, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org two (2) days prior to the date of the appointment and advise us accordingly. By doing so we can issue a refund or arrange a new appointment date. However, if you do not let us know of your decision to cancel the appointment via e-mail two (2) days prior to the date of the appointment or if you do not show up at the arranged date and time of the appointment, you are not entitled to receive a refund.
- In case of returns of physical products, buyer assumes shipping costs and customs-duties if he/she changes his/her mind.
- No returns will be accepted without prior notification. Buyer must notify us within 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of goods about any problems or a decision to return ordered products by sending an e-mail message to the following address: email@example.com.
- Returned products must be intact, with no physical damage caused by the buyer.
- Products might only be returned in their original packaging, with all accompanying accessories and documents.
- Returns should be forwarded at your own expense to the following address: Savas Kalfas-abr.gr, 24 V. Kornarou Street, Thessaloniki GR 54655.
- If you decide to return the goods you ordered, make sure that you have paid all shipping expenses, customs and duties before sending them back -otherwise we can not accept returned merchandise. You will thus incur additional shipping and customs expenses as the parcel(s) will return back to you.
8. Other terms and conditions
Auto Business Review is operating as the administrator of abr.gr with the aim to continually improve the operation of this website and enrich its content. Auto Business Review may alter the terms and conditions of this website at any time, therefore, you should periodically check the applicable terms and conditions.
This website may not be available sometimes due to maintenance or technical problems. Auto Business Review is trying to keep downtime as little as possible, however, it is impossible to estimate or anticipate the length of time during which the website will be unavailable for use.
The above terms and conditions apply to the use of the website abr.gr and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Greek courts. In case of a resolution between disputing parties about a legal matter pertaining to the use of this website, any settlement can only be made with the help of the court of Thessaloniki, Greece.